Monday, August 13, 2007

First Day Of School!!


My Mama is in town so you know we all have to get pictures made. I won't complain, because I like the pictures too!!!!!

We went with Brad,Shelly & girls to McAlisters to eat. The food was pretty good. I know all of you are glad to know that!! ha ha


After dropping the kids off at school, we all had breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It was Terri,Lori,Pam,Sara,Ty,Stacie,Preston,Me,Mama,Ava Grace, and Shelly. Karen,Mackenzie and Andy came but left before I could get their picture. All that was missing was Beth and her kids. Maybe she can come next year!!




Today was the first Day of School. I always have to take pictures. Lauren and Morgan look pretty happy. Morgan was nervous starting Middle School. Avery was ready to go. She couldn't get there soon enough!!!






1 comment:

beth spray said...

They all look so big! I am glad they had a good first day! Lauren - watch out for that science class!! Morgan - watch out for those boys!! Wish I could have been at breakfast, too. Next year you will have to be consoling me after I leave Leah Grace at school for the first time!!