Saturday, January 12, 2008

Morgan's pics

Morgan got a camera for Christmas and now she is always taking pictures. She uses her camera almost as much as she uses her cell phone! haha
She wanted me to put some of her pictures on my blog since she doesn't have one. Some of the pictures were taken at Stacie's house on New Years Eve. The rest of the pictures she took of herself and her friend Faith last night.








I love the picture of me and Morgan. She does love me sometime!! haha I wanted to show off Lauren's new hairdo. She had some red streaks put in it. Lauren is on a youth retreat this weekend in Dickson,TN. She took her camera so she should come back with some cute pictures!!

1 comment:

beth spray said...

morgan took some good pictures! and of course she loves you! hope lauren enjoyed her retreat! like her hair! i keep thinking i might get a red streak in mine! :0) hope you are having a good week! miss you bunches!