Thursday, May 15, 2008

thank you LORD!!

Today was the last day of Mother's Day Out!! I am glad considering I have spent many hours on the slideshow for today, but in a way I am just a little sad!! Some of the fours going to Kindergarten have been at Trinity since they were babies. That really did make me sad. We also have some that are not coming back and that made me sad!!! I do know that come September there will be a whole new group so that is something to look forward to. I know I gripe alot but I do like what I do and I love the kids! (most of them-ha ha)

Beth-The slideshow was in color this year!!!!! yeah!!!


This isn't all of them but still cute!

1 comment:

beth spray said...

wow- they all look so big!!! sad that my two weren't in the slide show this year!!! glad it's done!! now get some rest:0)