Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wednesday

We woke up Wednesday and the water was alot cleaner!! I took pictures from our balcony of the water. In the pictures you can see the nasty green seaweed water and then you can see the section that is clear. Since the water was cleaner I thought I might get in......Well forget that!!! I started walking in and the fish thought it would be nice to eat my toes!!! Not happening!!! Tim,Grandma and Morgan enjoyed it! Since I didn't get the pictures that I wanted on Tuesday my sweet husband decided we would try again. I think we got a few good ones!!













2 comments:

beth spray said...

i love the picture of lauren and morgan! it is fantastic! they are growing up so fast!! i also like the family picture! i am glad you guys had a nice trip! i know you needed break:)

Shelly said...

I love the picture of you and Tim! The sunset in the back is beautiful!