Monday, August 10, 2009

First day of school....Senior and 8th grade

I remember this day like it was yesterday!! I can remember feeling so sad because my oldest was going to Kindergarten!! We walked her to her room only to have her look up at us and say bye...see ya later. Can you say Mama and Nanny crying!!!!! Well today was a different day....Today was her first day of her Senior year or I guess you could say her Last first day of grade school!! Where has time gone??? As a sit here with tears streaming down my face I know that this is how it is supposed to be. Time goes by so fast and then it takes a moment like this that stops you in your tracks!!






Morgan....Well she is my baby!! I have to deal with Lauren being a Senior and then my baby is in 8th grade!! The picture below was Lauren's first day of school and as you can see Morgan was so upset!!! Now she is almost grown!!!!!

1 comment:

beth spray said...

okay - so now i am crying! i can not believe 8th and 12th!!! they both looked beautiful!!! i so wish i could have been at cracker barrel!! you could always come here on the 25th and we could go after dropping lg off!!!!!! :0)