Friday, July 27, 2007

Lots of FUN this week









Tonight we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat. Ava Grace sat in Uncle Tim's lap while we waited for the food. Nanny, Avery, and Morgan posed for a picture. Mama looks sad, because she will be going home in the morning. She will be excited to see the progress they have made on her new house. As you can see we have enjoyed taking pictures all week. In one of the pictures you will see Brad & Shelly's dog. We were waiting for mama to put the baby in Lauren's lap, and the dog came running and just sat there. I don't care for dogs, but my doggy niece Lily cracks me up. I do like her. Shelly is doing much better. She still needs to take it very slow. I would have loved to have a picture of her eleven staples to show everyone, but I don't think she would have appreciated that!! ha!


No comments: