Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cruisin!!!







Hello everybody we are home. We were a little disappointed returning, seems we were about the only ones who cared!! We had to call and tell everyone we were home and then some didn't even answer. This was sooo sad to us because we were looking forward to telling everyone our stories. :0( My poor brother & Lauren had to hear all the stories in our 15 min ride home from the airport. If they were bored by them at least they didn't let us know!! ha I am now going to tell the stories and if you are reading this blog maybe you will enjoy some of them!! We really did have a nice time. I am glad Tim and I were able to spend some together time. We laughed alot this week.

KEY WEST

It was pouring rain!! We walked in it anyway, and did a little shopping. I did take this oppurtunity to make some last minute call, and send last minute text messages. Sounds silly I know, but that is what makes me who I am. I know some people think thats crazy, but I don't. It did stop raining by mid-afternoon,and I was able to get some pictures. I have a few of me and Tim, the boat,and the last one is of some of our friends we shopped with.
I am getting tired so I will post more tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad ya'll had a great time. I missed ya. You've got to let me see the pictures of Tim.