Sunday, September 16, 2007

JAMAICA








Jamaica was beautiful. The people were very pushy. They would come up and get all in your space. I thought I was going to lose it a couple of times. We were in the water and a guy rode up on a jet ski and asked if we wanted a ride. Tim told the man we were not interested and the man just persisted. He finally realized we didn't want a ride so he asked us if we wanted to buy some weed instead. I know it is not funny, but I laughed sooo hard. Of course we told him no to that also. I was very amazed that they had a KFC. Why? I really don't know! We went to Dunns River Falls, and it was so pretty. I was too chicken to walk up it. I would have fallen big time.
Tim wanted me to get my picture made with the cute little donkey. He said it was the best dollar he ever spent. What do you think he meant by that???

No comments: