Tuesday, October 14, 2008

fun at the ZOO!!

We had a fun day at the zoo. You will see lots and lots of pictures!!







Me and my BRATS!!







Okay...I put this picture on my facebook and Tim got really mad so....I might as well bat 1000. I was sitting beside Tim when I noticed he had a hair hanging out of his nose so....This is him trying to pull it out. haha






This is me trying to pull grey hair out of his head!!! Poor Tim....it is not fun getting old!!






I think this picture is so sweet!!!!!



I think this gorilla was trying to flip me off!!








Can you say ANGEL??!!






This is all of the grandaughters trying to get Nanny's attention!!










This is Tim very tired of the ZOO!!









1 comment:

beth spray said...

i'm not thinking tim is as fond of the zoo as the rest of you are!?!?! you are so bad for putting those pictures up!!! =)
morgan looks grown and ava is a doll baby!!! oh my goodness!
i love the one with the girls and judy!!! too cute!!!