Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thank You!!

I just wanted to take time and thank everyone that is praying for us. If you don't know...Tim lost his job on Monday. Monday is my clean house day and I was supposed to be cleaning!! Well.....I had a severe case of A.D.D that day!! I was sitting at the computer with my music turned up very loud when I heard a knock!! I look up to see Tim in tears......The first thing I thought was that someone had died. I had to ask him what was wrong three times before he could tell me that he had lost his job. In that moment I was actually relieved, that everyone was okay!! It was a few minutes later that it all started to sink in. All I could do was put my arms around him and tell him everything was going to be okay. I also wanted him to know that it was not his fault!!! I don't know what GOD's plan is but I know he has one for us!! Tim does have a few leads so I ask all of you to please pray that we will do GOD's will!! I will keep you posted!!

2 comments:

beth spray said...

WE ARE PRAYING!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Jamie Ainsworth said...

Hey, Angie.
No words ever make situations like this better. All I do know is that I've been there. Year 1 of marriage---pardon my French, but it sucked. I don't want to offer any shallow words or trivial sayings, so I'll just say you're in my thoughts, I'm praying, and may God bring you something SOON! Love you!