Saturday, December 27, 2008

Santa

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone. So much preparation and it is gone in a flash. We start our Christmas out with Avery's birthday on the 22nd. The next few days were spent buying last minute gifts and our food for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We found out on the 23rd that my Papaw had been put in the hospital...He had double pneumonia and he was having problems with his congestive heart failure!! It was really scary for awhile, but he is improving!! The 24th we spent with Tim's family and I am embarrassed to say I did not take one picture!! I don't know why and it makes me sad not to have any!!!! We came home from Becky's and packed up to have a slumber party at The Harrison's!! Brad, Shelly, Tim and I went to bed at 2:00 am Christmas morning and was back up at 7:00 am!!! I wanted to share pictures of the girls with the stuff they got from Santa!! The first pictures are them waking up and getting ready to go downstairs!! Oh something else....Morgan hated having matching pjs with Lauren!! LOL














2 comments:

beth spray said...

love, love, love the pictures!!! i think morg and lauren looked cute!!!!

Phillips said...

YOur pics are sooo good !!! It looks like y'all had a blast. I love that you got to have a sleepover--what fun!