Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had an awesome weekend and of course we took tons of pictures. Here are a few of my favorites. I think we took 200 pictures!! haha











I love this picture....I guess Poppy had the magic touch!!


Well most of you may know that Ava Grace hates getting her picture taken, so we try everything to make her laugh. Well....as you can see in the picture below my mother gets out a drill to make her laugh!!! CRAZY well actually it worked!!



This would be Tim striking a pose!!!


Okay....in my mother's perfect world her cats don't mess with her Christmas tree!! WHATEVER.....This would be Oliver munching down!! hahahaha





My grandmother had not seen the girls in a while so we got their picture....well as you can see little Gracie is not happy!!!





Avery's teacher would love this!!! haha I guess she forgot she was not in school!!





This would be Morgan acting like a goofball!!



This would be the whole family acting like goofballs....except my grandmother!! hee hee


1 comment:

The Thomas Family & Zoo said...

These are fantastic. I love your comments for your pictures. They always make me smile. I wish I had been with ya'll. I spent my Thanksgiving alone.