Saturday, January 31, 2009

oh my GOODNESS!!

We had Morgan's birthday party last night!! (her bday is Feb 2) Most of you know that on some things I am not very organized....Well one of the things I did not pay attention to is how many invitations Morgan gave out!!! As you can see from the pictures we had a house full. My mother counted and said we had 36 people!! lol

There is one thing that really cracks me up....I picked Morgan and 3 of the girls up from school yesterday, and as we were driving Morgan said...Do you see that boy Mitch walking? I said yes, she said he is going to crash my birthday party. Mitch lives close to us but I really didn't think he would show up!! Well......I was very wrong!! Mitch showed up and hung out the entire time with all of the girls!!! It was so funny to watch him following all of the girls around. He is the same age as Morgan but as you can see he is much smaller than most of the girls. Tim came home and asked who brought their little brother!! I am sure he will have a story to tell Monday at school!! lol

Thank you everyone who came to her party!! She had a Blast!!

















No comments: