Sunday, November 25, 2007

end to a GREAT weekend!





We had a great weekend! You can always count on us to take tons of pictures. I want everyone to know that I think Ava Grace is one of the best babies I have ever seen.(including my own) These pictures are basically how she is all of the time. Shelly.... I will be praying for you this week. I know it might be tough considering Ava Grace's bottom rarely hit the floor!!! Ha
Lauren, Morgan, and Avery were also very good this weekend. They had Nanny and Poppy's basement all to themselves. Before we left Saturday they were able to feed the next door neighbors horses. Avery especially enjoyed this. Beth..... I know Leah Grace will like these pictures!!



1 comment:

beth spray said...

yes she will - i just hope she doesn't ask to come pet them too!!! that little ava grace is too cute! and tell shelly i sympathize with her!! bennett is reeling from "lack of attention syndrome" now that we are home alone.