Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


I have had lots of fun with my family. Me,Tim,Lauren,Morgan,Brad,Shelly,Avery,& Ava Grace left for my parents house on Tuesday afternoon. We have all been very busy. When we are together we have lots of fun. Wednesday we all got ready and went to eat pizza and to a movie. We went to Pizza Hut and almost got in a family brawl with the workers. I could see the guy making the salads and lets just say I was not about to eat that salad. His hands were places they did not need to be!!!! When I complained all of the workers decided they would give us all very dirty looks. All I will say is that they will not forget the Harrisons and the Wyatts!! ha We then went to see the movie Fred Claus. It was a cute movie. Thursday we all got up and fixed all of the food. I always love the way the house smells when you are cooking Thanksgiving dinner. After lunch we went to Walmart and Kmart. This is a family tradition!!! We ended the day by watching Santa Clause 3. This is also a very cute movie. I have taken lots of pictures so I hope everyone enjoys them. I also have a slideshow now so I can show off alot more of my pictures!!! I hope all of you have had a Happy and Blessed Day!!


2 comments:

beth spray said...

OH MY GOODNESS! You got some great pictures!!! I love them!! As for the Pizza Hut - bless their hearts - I am sure they never saw it coming:0)!! Be careful heading home! I am glad you have had such a good visit! Tell everyone hello for me!

beth spray said...

sorry for posting again, but.......... you are going to have to tell me how to do the slide show!