Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat

I am going to start off by saying that I should be working right now but........ You can see what I have been doing. We had so much fun yesterday. I spent the day with my mama,Shelly, and Ava Grace. We laughed alot!! I was able to get some pictures of all of the girls before Lauren decided to be a traitor like her daddy and leave us. It was then time to get Avery and Ava Grace ready. They were so cute. Ava Grace didn't even mind wearing her hat.






We stopped in the middle of the road several times to take pictures. Brad even decided he would get his picture made!! Mama,Shelly,Brad,Avery,Ava Grace,Morgan, and me all went around to get candy. My girls may be too big , but I am glad I was able to go with Avery and Ava Grace. We all had alot of fun.


This would be how Ava Grace felt at the end of the night. She was so good. She did not cry one time. She only slept about an hour all day long, so I guess this would be the end result!!!!!!!!














2 comments:

moose99 said...

Angie! Love the little cowboys/girls. I missed seeing you that night in your overalls with your missing tooth! Did you?

moose99 said...

EG keeps saying as we look at the pictures that Ava Grace is her favrite baby in the whole world. She's so cute I can't blame her.