Saturday, April 26, 2008

Action Packed!!

Can you say busy, busy, and busy??? We have been going non-stop this week, so I have alot of posting to catch up on. Friday Tim and I went with Morgan to Magic Springs in Hot Springs, AR. We had to be at the school at 4:30 Friday morning. OMGosh!!!!! We left the school finally at 5:25 a.m and four hours later we were there. It would not have taken that long, but one of the buses broke down. I am sure it was something to see.... Seven charter buses and about 50 (no lie) cars pulled over on the side of the interstate. They finally split all of the kids up that were on the broke down bus and put them on the other buses!! At Magic Springs Tim and I realized how much older we are getting! I thought my feet were going to fall off. Morgan didn't seem to mind it too much. Morgan and Abby made sure they rode most of the rides. You will see that in the pictures below!! I will tell you that it only took us 2 hours and 45 minutes to get home. ha!!



Waiting on the Bridge to get soaking wet!!




Morgan and Abby







Morgan is in the bottom of this picture. She is the one with her legs sticking straight out!! It made me dizzy just watching this ride.




You can't see her very well in this picture but let me tell you.........you could sure hear her screaming. She is in the very front car.





I didn't mention earlier but my mother came to town to take care of Lauren while we were in Hot Springs. When she is in town what do we do?????? (Pictures ha ha) We started our day by going to JCPenney to get the girls pictures made. Can you say disaster???? The girls were great but the pictures were awful!!! First and Last time we will use Pennys for pictures! We were able to get some pictures from the Zoo!!



Are they not just the cutest!!!???



Ava Grace is a little nut!!!! She makes us all laugh!




Tonight Morgan wanted to take mine and Mama's picture, and as you can see we had to try and behave.......Ha Ha!!!!! We did manage to behave long enough to get one!!

1 comment:

beth spray said...

i love all the pictures. looks like you have had a lot of fun this past week! glad you got time with your mom!!!