Friday, April 11, 2008

thank you LORD and Aunt Shelly!!

Those of you who know me really well know that I am NOT the project mama. When it comes to a Science project that is all Tim!! Well....Tim is not having a good year!! It could be because he is getting close to 40(???), but all I know is he can not stay well. He went to the Doctor on Wed. because he had a sinus infection and ear infection sooooo...........That means he could not finish the science project because he felt sooooooo bad!! Morgan had nothing on her board!!!!! As Tim is laying in the bed I am screaming at him because I don't know what to do with this project, and of course Morgan doesn't have a clue either. This will be when Aunt Shelly comes to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shelly says.....Bring me everything and we will figure something out. We finished at 10:45 pm Wednesday night.(It was due the next morning) Thank you so much Shelly. I don't have a creative bone in my body. Thank you LORD for letting it be over!

After all of that worry and work the project was finished and looked so cute. Shelly and I just had to tell Morgan be very careful Thursday when you take it to school. I forgot to mention that this project will be Morgan's 4th 9weeks test grade in Science.

Okay.....Now it is Thursday afternoon and I am waiting to pick Morgan up and here she comes with her project. I am sitting there thinking after all of that work they could have at least kept it 1 FULL day. She gets in the car and I ask "What did you make on it?" she says...."Don't know my teacher wasn't in class today!!" Can you believe that??? So,I guess the sub just wrote down that Morgan brought a project and the teacher will give her a grade when she is back. All of that work for this!! Anyway....I am proud of it and so is Morgan so we can at least share it with everyone!!


No comments: