Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New LOOK

Hope everyone enjoys the changes, and the MONSTER family picture. I tried to make it smaller but this is as small as it will get!

I have added a new blog link. Beth and Shelly already know about this, but for those of you who don't I hope you will look at it(Emily C). I will warn you that you will cry your eyes out but at the same time be truly Blessed! If you have time start by looking at her older post and work up to the newer ones. This woman has more strength in her little toe than I do my whole body.

Tim came in the other night and I was crying so hard. He asked why I would read something that would make me soooooo upset. Honestly, I don't know why. Her story has truly touched my heart. I hope it will do the same for you. Then when you get brave you can look at some of the links she has on her blog. Most of them are heartbreaking but...... It takes Christian people like all of us to pray for each of these families. It will make some of our problems look so small.

Okay now I will tell a funny......Have you ever had a constipated cat???? Well...... I have!! After $283 the vet tells us that he needs to poop!!! I promise I do not make this stuff up, it really happens. Hope all of you have a great week!!!


2 comments:

beth spray said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new look!!! I like your family picture!! As for Emily's blog -- she is one amazing woman who is truly walking with her Lord in a way that is inspiring!! Hope Sylvester is back to normal:0)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.