Monday, October 15, 2007

Birthday Party Take 2 ???


Tim made little cell phones out of Rice Krispy treats. They were a hit!!






Lauren was very lucky this year because she got to have 2 birthday parties. There was a few family members that could not be here on Saturday so we had a family party on Thurday and a friend party on Saturday. I will not do that again!!! Lets just say one party is ENOUGH!!! :0) All kidding aside..... Lauren I would say had a great 16th. We had about 18 kids show up on Saturday night. Tim had a fire in the fire pit and we grilled hot dogs and hamburgers. Tim and I invited some of our friends over for reinforcements!!ha!! Lauren then opened up all of her gifts. Her friends were very generous!! I will also say she will be able to buy alot of songs from Itunes. When she was done opening gifts they decided they would all go in my house and watch the movie "Halloween". I walked in and my furniture was all over the place and they were screaming their heads off! I hope everyone enjoys the pictures. If you notice I don't have a picture of all 18. Some of them left before I got their pictures.

No comments: