Friday, October 19, 2007

fieldtrip to the Zoo


I went to the zoo today with Avery and her class. I wanted to get her and Ava Grace something in the gift shop.... Well as you can see Avery wanted a tiger mask. I tried to change her mind but this is what she wanted. We decided to get Ava Grace a panda bear. She seemed to really like it. We figured Nanny would like that.



As you can see Avery was very popular. The girls thought the baby giraffe was a little stinky. I would have to agree. The seal decided she need to sunbathe.



Panda was up playing but tired herself out. As for the tiger well.... I think it may have been hungry.


Ava Grace was such an Angel today!! I think she smiled all day long. Shelly and I were able to get alot of good pictures today. She did get in a little snooze!!



Avery was truly a little ham today. She usually complains when we want to take her picture but today she was very agreeable!

I thought these pictures were tooo cute not to share!!

I thought this picture of Shelly and her girls turned out great!!! I put this one of me and Ava Grace because I thought some of you might like to check out my fake tooth!!

1 comment:

beth spray said...

you got some great pictures of the girls! avery really was being a ham - wasn't she!?!? i am glad you felt like going - i know you enjoyed the time with them!