Monday, October 8, 2007

so Very sad!!!









Well.....we knew the day would come when we had to say goodbye to the Sprays. I will miss Beth so very much. I am so Blessed to have her in my life. I remember the very first day that I met her, Stacie and I had just finished coaching cheerleading for upward. Beth and David had come in view of a call this weekend and were fixing to meet with all of the preschool and children's workers. After meeting Beth I remember thinking... I could really click with her, and click we did!! God just knew that we both needed to be friends.


Beth I will miss you! I know we still have phones and email but it just won't be the same. I love you and the kids. Thanks for being you.





1 comment:

beth spray said...

okay - so as i sit here and type i have tears streaming down my face!! i will miss you all so very much! give the girls a hug for me!!!!!!