Friday, October 26, 2007

Ladies Night Out





Terri was just the little ham tonight. She wanted her picture made with everyone!!





You will see...... Holly, Ms.Peggy, Lori , Wendy, and Beau,Pam, Cristan, and Dana.




















Tonight I went to Pam's for our MDO potluck dinner. It is always nice to get out with just the girls. We had some really good food. I forgot my camera but Karen was so sweet to take pictures for me. You will see that Terri talked me into taking my tooth out. I was laughing sooooooo hard I almost wet my pants. I still can't believe I took it out. This is something Karen would do not me!! ha! Karen said I look Chinese!! I soooo sorry I lost my tooth. I will say this time last week I would not have done this. What a difference a week makes!!








Laura, Nancy and Lisa enjoy talking with each other.
All of them are new MDO teachers this year. I hope we didn't scare them off tonight.

1 comment:

beth spray said...

OH MY WORD!!!!! i can not believe you took it out! that is hilarious!! so true - that is something karen would normally do - not you!! looks like you all had a good time!!