Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sweet Sixteen


Princess Lauren on her 16th b-day!!




Today is Lauren's 16th birthday. All the family got
together for a party. Hope everyone enjoys the
pictures.





Hope she made a good wish!!!







My sweet sweet Avery!! We never miss a chance
to get our pictures made together. This time
Tim decided he needed to be in it.






Lauren is hoping to get a date with Mr. Pancho!!

Lauren & Sarah hung out with the
Pancho man.



We all were having fun at Lauren's party!
Grandma, Nanny, and Ava Grace

Uncle Brad, Aunt Shelly, and Poppy

Ava Grace was a little doped up on cold medicine!!




2 comments:

beth spray said...

Happy sweet 16 Lauren! From what your mom said - you got spoiled!!!
Oh my word - Ava Grace looks huge!! Wish I had been there to go to Pancho's -- doubt Tim would have let me go though:0)
Have fun with Nanny and Poppy! Tell them I hope their move goes well!!

beth spray said...

BY THE WAY - THAT CAKE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!